Bug / Fehler #676
If commands are failing, they are visible to everyone
The #-commands that the server can't handle seem to be sent to all other players.
That means, only commands that fail produce this error.
Steps to reproduce:
- connect with two players, at least one admin
- as admin type: #moves delete
- as the other: look in the chat
#3 Updated by Hanack over 6 years ago
- Subject changed from Intentional/wrong #-commands are visible to everyone to If commands are failing, they are visible to everyone
- Description updated (diff)
I think istha is right. Updated ticket description (steps to reproduce)
How to solve:
- The command should report the lua error (maybe stack trace) in the chat
- The say/teamsay events must return false in every case (maybe using lua's pcall)