- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 28/04/2012
- Last connection: 10/12/2013
- NoobLounge Servers (Developer / Entwickler, Reporter, 24/09/2012)
- NoobLauncher (Reporter, 12/09/2012)
- Website Mumble IRC (Developer / Entwickler, 24/03/2013)
- Game In Game (Developer / Entwickler, 29/08/2012)
- NoobMOD (Reporter, 07/05/2012)
- NoobLounge Convention (Developer / Entwickler, 02/03/2013)
- Red Eclipse (Manager, Developer / Entwickler, Reporter, 09/09/2012)
- New Homepage (Developer / Entwickler, 25/03/2013)
- 01:25 AM NoobMOD Bug / Fehler #732 (New / Neu): Bug in map battles - Let's call it "exploit"
- I found a neat bug in the voting module, which allowed me to manipulate the map battles. This affects ONLY the map ba...
- 11:33 PM NoobMOD Feature #728 (New / Neu): Execute #afk function/subroutine for people that get spec'ed by the server
- If a player gets spec'ed, they should trigger the #afk module's function/subroutine. I mean, something like " ... is...
- 10:55 PM NoobMOD Bug / Fehler #727 (Done / Erledigt): AFK module does not spec automatically
- When I enter "#afk" (see ticket 535 http://forge.nooblounge.net/issues/535), I'm not being spec'ed. This is weird, be...
- 01:05 AM NoobMOD Bug / Fehler #723 (In Progress / In Bearbeitung): When admin/player connects to limbo, [ PROTECT ...
- I've seen some weird connect messages like "[ PROTECT ] .* connected from .*". After the message for Mr.Benz appeared...
- 10:58 PM NoobMOD Bug / Fehler #676: If commands are failing, they are visible to everyone
- Shaun entered "#moves list delete" (I bet it was at least similar to that), I could see the whole command.
- 06:46 PM NoobMOD Bug / Fehler #676 (Done / Erledigt): If commands are failing, they are visible to everyone
- The #-commands that the server can't handle seem to be sent to all other players.
That means, only commands that f...
- 08:16 PM Website Mumble IRC Bug / Fehler #655 (Won't Fix / Abgewiesen): Authors on the website should be able to upload images
- Because an SVG image could no longer be shown due to a downtime of a webserver, a post has been removed. That is no p...
- 08:38 PM New Homepage Feature #642: Using ORM for database connection
- killme suggested the usage of doctrine (http://www.doctrine-project.org/), because he tried it out and likes this one.
- 08:36 PM New Homepage Feature #642 (New / Neu): Using ORM for database connection
- We could use a object-relational mapping (ORM) to eliminate most of the database-related errors.
This will save us f...
- 05:50 PM New Homepage Revision 5: Revert to rev. 3
Also available in: Atom